Attorney Leonard Ullian founded his own law firm in 1978 and his son, Attorney John Ullian, joined the firm after finishing law school. John practiced with his father until 2010 when Leonard Ullian, unfortunately, passed away. John started his own law practice in 2010 and Amy Puliafico joined the firm in 2013. They have carried on Leonard Ullian's tradition of treating each client with kindness and respect, and providing quality legal services.
As an attorney, John Ullian has relied on professional relationships, referrals, and word of mouth for his business. Most of his clients are either previously satisfied clients who need new legal services or referrals from former clients or other professionals.
Providing Personalized Attention to Your Legal Matter
The fact that John and Amy receive so many of their clients from referrals or former clients and other professionals demonstrates the hard work and effectiveness of the law firm. If you need to retain John or Amy, you will retain a lawyer who has a proven track record of resolving difficult issues and enabling clients to move forward with their lives.
Things to know about The Law Firm of Ullian & Associates, P.C.:
- We always strive to reach the best outcome for our clients, whether it is through negotiations, litigation or mediation.
- We discuss our clients' circumstances with them personally and privately, and provide advice in layperson's terms so everyone is clear on the recommendations and legal strategy.
- We treat our clients with respect. You will never be treated like a number or the means to a paycheck.
- We believe that providing good legal services is about more than just understanding the law. It is also about making personal connections with clients, understanding their needs, and working on their behalf to help them reach their objectives.
- When you call during office hours, you will speak with an attorney immediately. John and Amy answer every call so you can have your questions answered quickly.
- We provide valuable legal services at a reasonable cost. Given the firm's experience and track record of results, the legal fees charged are fair and reasonable. We are good at what we do and we do not overcharge. We think it is important that you receive value for your dollar.
Contact The Firm Today
To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney for divorce, family law, and bankruptcy matters, contact the firm online or call 781-848-5980