220 Forbes Road, Suite 106 Braintree, MA 02184-2711
Amy Puliafico joined The Law Firm of Ullian and Associates, P.C. in 2013. She represents clients on the South Shore and the Boston area in consumer bankruptcy (Chapter 7, 11 and 13) and divorce and family law issues.
Amy received her undergraduate degree from Boston University and her law degree from Suffolk University Law School in 2011. While at Suffolk Law, Amy was a member of the Journal of High Technology Law. Her article “Offshore Wind: What Steps Need to be Taken to Ensure it has a Future in America” was published by the Journal in 2011. She is admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
During her career, Amy has represented clients in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 at trustee hearings and in court hearings, and prepared hundreds of motions and pleadings. Amy has represented individuals during their divorce from the initial meeting all the way through the final hearing. Amy also maintains the firm’s social media accounts. Amy and her college, John Ullian, wrote two books on bankruptcy and divorce.
Amy is married and lives on the South Shore.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Family Law
- Massachusetts, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2013
- Rhode Island, 2011
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - May 2011
- Boston University , Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude) - May 2008
- Offshore Wind: What Steps Need to be Taken to Ensure it has a Future in America, 12 J. High Tech. L. 330, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, November 26, 2011 - Present